Note: 31" chocolate on backorder
New for 2021, our Lucky Horseshoe whip combines elegance, quality craftsmanship, and a balanced design. Numerous options let you create exactly the look you prefer.
- Choose your cap -- Horseshoe in silver or gold, plain or add a gem in 25 colors
- CHoose your trim -- No trim, matching crystal color trim, or clear rhinestone trim (silver or gold base to match horseshoe)
- Choose your whip color -- Black, Dark French Navy or Chocolate
- Choose a length -- 31", 33" (Black only) or 36"
Performance features include correct whip action, stitched leather handle, durable plated metal components, fine cotton lashed shaft that's varnished for shine and durability, and replaceable end popper. Comes with complimentary handle protector. We are always happy to customize further, just ask! Note: Dark French Navy looks almost black in some lighting.
Here is a general guideline for choosing the correct whip length, which is usually based on the height of the rider. If in doubt please consult your trainer.
- 31" whip -- Most popular size, works for most junior exhibitors and riders under 5'7"
- 33" whip -- For riders under 5'7" who prefer a bit more length. Available in Black only
- 36" whip -- For riders over 5' 7"
Per whip industry standards, whips are sized by measuring from the top of the handle to the tip of the metal or fiberglass whip shaft. The flexible popper at the tip (see last photo) is not considered "usable" length, but does add 4". So for example a 36" whip has a total length of 40" -- 36" of handle and shaft, and 4" of popper.
This is a custom item made just for you. Please see our Return Policy